Este profesional está en búsqueda activa de empleoengineering Freelancer
Acerca de mí:
Industrial Engineer graduated from Universidad Santa Maria la Antigua with extensive experience in the mass consumption industry. I’m passionate about marketing with leadership and people skills, negotiation, product design, advertising and business development.
- Master in Business Administration from Escuela Europea de Negocios (On Going with a full scholarship)
- Master’s Degree in Project Management from Universidad Santa María la Antigua (Pending Thesis)
- Industrial and Administrative Engineering from Universidad Santa María la Antigua (Summa Cum Laude)
Senior Brand Manager DICARINA, S.A. Nov 2020-Present
- Lead a team of marketing professionals thru the implementation of high-impact brand strategies for the represented brands to achieve the sales and profit targets.
- Lead the relationships with the suppliers within all the departments in the company.
- Analyze sell in and sell out data to detect new sales opportunities and capitalize them.
- Negotiate with mayor key accounts all the commercial supports and brand plans to achieve the targeted sales volume.
- Responsible of forecasting the revenues of potential new commercial partners.
Marketing Manager Agencias Motta, S.A. Sept 2012-Oct 2020
- Lead a team of marketing professionals, analyzing market information for the development of high-impact strategies for the 65 brands represented, achieving a CAGR of 6% in sales from 2007 to 2019.
- Plan and execute a marketing budget of 2 million dollars a year.
- Ensure the profitability of every business unit and the achievement of the budgeted EBITDA for the year.
- Development of marketing plans based on the analysis of market information achieving an increase of more than 2 percentage points in market share for the strategic categories.
- Development of business plans for the introduction to the market of new brands that have contributed to the business more than 7.5 million dollars in sale in the last 10 years.
Brand Manager Agencias Motta, S.A. Sept 2007-Aug 2012
Key Account Manager British American Tobacco Oct 2006-Aug 2007
- Lead a team of 4 channel representatives in the development and implementation of sales and visibility plans in convenience stores, supermarkets, bars, hotels, and nightclubs.
- Management of the marketing budget for key accounts to achieve the expected increase in sales and the visibility of the brands required through POP material, preferential positions, and brand activations at the point of sale.
- Analysis of Nielsen's information provided from the total market and cross-referencing with the sales information provided by the key accounts for the development of plans with a profound impact on market share.
Trade Rep Groceries & C-Stores British American Tobacco Feb 2005 – Sept 2006
Financial Compensation Analyst Microsoft de Panamá Abr 2004 – Jan 2005
Administrative Assistant Microsoft de Panamá Jul 2002 – Mar 2004